Business Friend has been providing a professional and confidential transcription service since 2003, transcribing from a wide range of digital formats, including MP3, MP4, DSS, WMA, WAV and VOB.
Universities, museums, management consultancies, research companies and other industries use our UK based transcription service to transcribe research interviews, oral history interviews, telephone recordings, meetings, workshops and focus groups.
As an established provider of transcription services, Business Friend has built a solid client base through recommendation and you can depend on us to provide a high quality, confidential and reliable service to meet all your transcription needs.
Our method of working is simple and effective:
- Please contact us to discuss your project particulars, such as type of transcription services required, templates and deadlines, to receive an accurate quote. Our standard rate table is available to view here.
- We will provide you with a password to upload your recordings straight to Business Friend via our secure encrypted upload facility.
- We will contact you to confirm receipt of your sound files and track lengths.
- You will receive your transcript in a Word document via email within the timeframe specified, password protected if required for extra security.
- We will invoice you for the works provided for payment via BACs, cheque or PayPal.
Below are examples of the transcription services we provide. Please contact us to find out more or to discuss your project requirements. As audio typing and transcription can be easily confused, you may also wish to visit our Audio Typing Services page as the service you require may be covered here.
Oral History Transcription
University & Academic Transcription
Focus Group Transcription